tl;dr: Geared up IT professional with professional experience and the courage to operate above the clouds. We are about modern technologies and innovation, not about first level support or SAP.
We are looking to strengthen our IT team to make the best tools, processes and services available to our colleagues.
The following sounds exciting to you?
AWS, GCP, Microsoft Azure, Jenkins, Bamboo, Windows-Server, Linux, Network Administration, Firewalls, VPN, Backup, Tomcat, Nginx, Voip, Office 365, Outlook, Microsoft Flow, Microsoft Teams, Azure AD, LDAP, Docker, Patchday, Domains, Pizza, Maven, Websites
If you thought "yes" to most of the keywords, then this is the job for you.
- at least 2 years of professional experience in IT administration or the points from above.
- good knowledge in hardware and software support
- ability to work in a team as well as a reliable, independent and committed way of working
What can we offer?
- you help to determine which way our IT goes
- you work in a software company - here everyone knows how to turn their PC on and off :)
- you benefit from exclusive trainings and certifications - so you know what's coming and how it's done before anyone else does
- interesting tasks with a lot of room for own initiative and future perspectives
- flexible working hours
- long-term perspectives
- flat hierarchies and transparent communication
- learn more about how we work at XDEV here
92637 Weiden i.d.OPf., Germany / Homeoffice / no body leasing
As of now
Your contact person:
Please send us your complete application exclusively as a PDF via e-mail including
- Possible start date
- Compensation expectations
or simply send your questions to: