DevOps Container Tamer
tl;dr: Geared up DevOps with professional experience and the courage to tame a container (OCI / Docker) port. We are about modern technologies and innovation, not about first level support or SAP.
We are looking for reinforcements for our operations and development teams to make the best tools, processes and services available to our colleagues.
The following sounds exciting to you?
Docker / Containerization / OpenShift / Kubernetes, AWS, GCP, Microsoft Azure, Jenkins, Linux, Networks, Tomcat, Nginx, Maven
If you thought "yes" to most of the keywords, then this is the job for you.
- at least 2 years of professional experience in IT or the points from above.
- good knowledge in the support of hardware and software
- ability to work in a team as well as a reliable, independent and dedicated way of working
- you have a strong "you build it, you run it" attitude
What can we offer?
- agile work with startup character and the security of an established company at the same time
- you help determine the path our IT takes
- you work in a software company - here everyone knows where 127.0.0.1 leads to
- you benefit from exclusive trainings and certifications - so you know what's coming and how it works before everyone else does
- long-term perspectives
- flat hierarchies and transparent communication
- learn more about how we work at XDEV here
92637 Weiden i.d.OPf., Germany / Homeoffice / no body leasing
As of now
Your contact person:
Please send us your complete application exclusively as a PDF via e-mail including
- Possible start date
- Compensation expectations
or simply send your questions to: